4 + 1 important tip to look professional and be stylish!
IMPORTANT: Be sure to read and follow the DON’T DO Category at the end of the post!
Dress codes vary from office to office but they still have something in common.
Here’s the truth: If you want to look professional, you have got to dress well. It’s just simple as that. People, both women and men, like to be surrounded by well dressed people.
Most offices demand business casual, which means: dress professionally, in a neat, relaxed way. You don’t need to overcompensate, just make sure that every detail is in its place.
But let me start with something that bothers us all. If you are like me, and you love your body and your looks, you are prepared to do something about it too! I found my way, which is a combination of good nutrition and exercise. But mostly Exercise because, well, who can resist a good cupcake, right?
So I do A LOT of exercise, and I will talk about it more later. But recently I have tried out this system called The Venus Factor. And I really love it. If you want to check it out click on this link below (and no, I won’t be mad if you think you don’t need this 🙂 ).
>> Click to Check The Venus Factor <<<
Now that we got that killer body, let’s go to the next step. Here you will find several cool tips on Chic Office Dress Code, i.e. how to “dress for success” and remain stylish:
Keep it Simple: Black and White
- This is the classic combo: black pants-white shirt-black blazer; you can upgrade it a bit by replacing the black pants with a pencil skirt or a peplum one paired with feminine blouses. Check similar pencil skirt on Amazon.
OASIS PENCIL SKIRT
OASIS PEPLUM SKIRT
COMPTOIR DES COTONNIERS
Envie De Fraises Women’s Maternity Top With Contrast Peter Pan Collar
The way to sophistication: Be a lady, be smart, look good
- Wear dresses! Nothing says you’re a real Woman more, than a nice fashionable dress! If you feel like you are showing to much skin, cover it with a cardigan or a blazer.
MISS SELFRIDGE DRESS
Calvin Klein Women’s Sleeveless Sheath Dress with Trumpet Hem
RIVER ISLAND BLAZER
Mango Women’s Tailored Blazer, Black, 14
Double-points: Office Dress for Girls Night Out
- Most offices have a day when you can relax a little bit more. Usually this day is “Casual Friday”. On such day wear something more comfy, but watch it: don’t be too casual (avoid flip-flops, crocs, short shorts). Going to deep into “beach style” never helped anyone! Wear a basic tee or a cute shirt paired with jeans.
Gamiss Women’s Korean Style Polka Dot Print Crew Neck Long Sleeve Chiffon Blouse, Black, Regular Sizing 10
J BRAND JEANS
PAIGE Women’s Skyline Skinny Jean
Your shoes tell a lot abut you, and nice shoes never go out of Style
- When it comes to choosing the right pair of shoes you will never go wrong with ballet flats. Have a classic ballet flats, they are great with everything from jeans to dresses.
- Always have an extra pair of high heels in your cupboard. Wear them for meetings, interviews, client visits.
REPETTO BALLET FLATS
Cole Haan Women’s Air Bacara Ballet Flat
TOPSHOP BALLET FLATS
Lucky Women’s Emmie Ballet Flat
ZARA COURT SHOES
ZARA HIGH HEELS
Nine West Women’s Flax Pump
Avoid at any cost:
These below are very important tips. If you don’t want to be sent away, keep this in mind for Office Dress Code:
- Don’t wear flip-flops, crocs, sandals with socks – you will look sloppy and unprofessional.
- Don’t wear cutoff shorts – swap them to skirts or jeans.
- Don’t wear distressed, ripped jeans, leather pants – they are too edgy for an office look.
- Don’t wear excessive make-up – it’s not a runway show.
- Don’t show too much cleavage – it’s not appropriate, you can look stylish without showing it, first impression counts.
There you go. Simple, stylish and very practical both for Office and even an after-work casual event.
You really don’t need to dig deep into your pocket to have great outfit and fit in the Chic Office Dress Code! Just pay a little attention and grab that killer look!