These days we are always in a hurry, rushing from one place to another.
From the office to dinner, to the gym, to meeting for drinks with friends.
Here are some tips how to wear one dress, which is appropriate for office and for dinner date.
- first thing in the morning pick a dress which has simple, clean lines ( it will be easy to accessorize ).
- for the office look layer the dress with a cardigan, blazer and basic black pumps, this will make the outfit office appropriate.
- pack your bag with a pair of high heel sandals, which will make the outfit more playful and appropriate for a dinner date.
- bring along a clutch.
- swap the cardigan / blazer to an edgier jacket ( biker jacket ).
- fresh your lashes with mascara and gloss your lips with an edgier color.