This recipe is super easy and fast to make.
It’s perfect for breakfast or afternoon snack.
All the ingredients are healthy and you don’t need to be sorry after eating it 🙂
Here is what you need:
- 2 slices of your favorite bread ( I’m usually using whole wheat bread )
- 1 avocado
- juice of a smaller lime
- 2 teaspoons chopped mint, leave a bit for the top
- 50g either cottage cheese, goat cheese or feta ( I used also 2 teaspoons of cheese cream with reduced fat, the Philadelphia one ), to make it more creamy
- olive oil
- freshly ground pepper
Here is how you make it:
- toast your bread
- halve, pit and peel the avocado, scoop out the flash and place it in a bowl
- mash the avocado and mix it with lime juice, mint, cottage and cream cheese
- spread the mixture onto your freshly made toast, sprinkle it with salt and olive oil.
- place the mint leaves on it